Company: Sovereign Pension Services Limited
Responsible to: Finance Manager
Sovereign Pension Services Limited is a financial services company which forms part of the Sovereign Group, an international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience in trusts and corporate services.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Executive to form part of our Accounts team in Malta. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team. In this role you will be assisting the Junior Accountant with the internal accounting function of a licensed entity and the accounting for various Retirement Pension Schemes.
- Handling of payments, book-keeping and day to day accounts maintenance for a number of Pension Schemes
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Payment runs and debtors’ management
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of information for audits
- Assist in other accounting duties
- You will have an A level in accounts or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
- Excellent organisation communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard working with a strong work ethic, able to work on your own initiative and under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.