The role primarily involves, but is not limited to, providing administrative support to the New Business Administration team. The role will also involve supporting the New Business Administration and Compliance teams with the review, onboarding and establishment of new business cases.
The role will require interaction with all departments within the Guernsey office.
The New Business Administrator reports directly to the New Business Assistant Manager.
The incumbent will be expected to establish and maintain a strong and efficient working relationship with the New Business Team and Compliance Team as the role will necessitate frequent interaction with these teams.
The incumbent will also be expected to establish and maintain strong and efficient relationships with the Group’s Business Development Managers in order to assist them with the efficient introduction of new business to the Guernsey office.
- Providing administrative support to the New Business Team, to include preparation of documentation for prospective and new business;
- Storing emails and correspondence relating to new business enquiries;
- Liaising with the relevant teams – New Business, Compliance, Client Services and Accounts – as required to enable efficient processing of new business;
- Setting up of new files/cases in ViewPoint and hard files;
- Liaising with introducing advisers and colleagues from other offices to ensure efficient processing of new business, including provision of regular updates to introducers and other offices;
- Inputting data for enquiries, prospective business and new cases to ensure seamless flow from prospect to live case status;
- Maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts, introducers and clients;
- Maintain and enhance the relationship between the Guernsey office and the other jurisdictional operations of the Group;
- Fielding enquiries from the client-facing teams;
- Assisting heads of departments with relevant new business enquiries from introducers, investments houses and clients;
- Support the Sovereign Group Mission, Vision, Values & Goals:
- Mission = Listening. Understanding. Planning. Delivering.
- Vision = To be the best at helping our clients achieve their aspirations.
- Values =
- Superior Service
- One Team
- Goals =
- Grow Sovereign Organically and through acquisition
- Operate collaboratively, driving efficiency, consistency, knowledge, sharing and group cross selling
- A leading provider for our financial solutions in all our jurisdictions
- Leveraging our success to invest in our people and our infrastructure
- Strive for excellence
- Take responsibility for personal development, in line with agreed performance appraisal objectives;
- Maintain a sound knowledge of the products and services offered by the company;
- Undertake training as required;
- Any other related duties as may be requested by a director from time to time.