Department: Admin Department
Reporting to: Managing Partner
Hours: 40 hours a week
Staff reporting: None
Location: Manama, Bahrain
With a network of 23 offices spanning Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, Sovereign’s global headcount is now approaching 550. We currently manage over 20,000 structures for a wide variety of clients – companies, entrepreneurs, private investors or ultra to high-net-worth individuals and their families – and have assets under administration in excess of £20 billion.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional breadth and depth of our technical knowledge; our culture is entrepreneurial, but we are fully committed to maintaining compliance and promoting ethical conduct.
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative and after sales service to new and existing clients under the Sovereign Nominee portfolio. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your and PRO’s workload and the initiative to resolve issues as well as respond to the client’s enquiry quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Main responsibility will be organising all aspects of client’s company and visa administration
- To deal with all clients effectively, and courteously, in line with our policies and procedures
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from clients related to the companies under our Sovereign Portfolio.
- To provide a professional administrative support to clients and to ensure the smooth running of CRM software, managing and maintaining all database in CRM inclusive of inputting the data, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spread sheets and databases etc.
- Coordinate with the administration department and insure that all documents for the client’s company and their employees visas are duly filed.
- To arrange visas for existing and new clients with LMRA.
- To collect all required documentations form clients for company’s formation and visas.
- To manage sending clients invoices and to follow-up with the collections.
- To follow change of labour and immigration and inform clients promptly
- Send clients a notification on documentation required based on the service we are providing to them.
- To ensure all visas and CRs are up to date and timely renewed
- Assist with all GOSI, LMRA, Visas
- To provide admin support with legal documents for the WLL department
- To organise and maintain documents of clients – company and employee documents and save them into dedicated filing cabinets as well as OneDrive on a regularly basis
- Arranging renewal and updating of clients trade license when required (prior the expiry date) with your line manager.
- Send out notifications on documentation required to renew trade licenses, required by the government bodies at the time of license renewals
- Arranging all receipts with departments PRO for payment to third parties and insuring that the finance department has all accounts up to date
- Arranging the cash collection for visa applications with the PRO and finance department
- To handle the company incorporation process for our clients.
- To handle the companies’ amendments process
- Keep our clients’ companies in a good standing. (Green Pack)
- Apply for all type of visas in Bahrain.
- Expert with removing all type of commercial violations in Bahrain.
- Expert in using Sijilat, Tamkeen and LMRA portals.
- Arrange processing of attestation of clients as required.
- Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities.
- Always maintain confidentiality and security of company and client’s documents.
- Develop new business.
- Handle administration tasks
- Draft needful documents & Letters / Memorandum & Amendments of Association / Board Resolutions etc.
- Handle the communication between our clients and third parties if needed.
- Opening Bank accounts
- Visit ministries and authorities if needed.
You may be required to assist the sales team with few administration task, such as makeover forms, filing, submission of documents to administration and compliance department. You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Previous experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the Bahrain
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a fast learner
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative.
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level (A’ level education considered)
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised