This role involves building and maintain relationships with our members, their appointed advisors and other third parties, and liaising internally to co-ordinate administrative tasks.
Responsibilities will include the day-to-day administration of retirement products.
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to retirement products;
- Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests;
- Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems;
- Allocating work from inboxes to other administrators on the team;
- Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks;
- Liaising with, and responding to queries from intermediaries and introducers;
- Liaising with investment houses;
- Checking of suitability of documents received, including client due diligence and member instructions;
- Dealing with all retirement product requests including the collation of all relevant information which is to be presented to the Client Services Team in a complete, accurate, and organised fashion to ensure requests can be processed in a timely manner;
- Liaising with the accounts and compliance departments with regard to monetary movements of funds within the plan, raising and settling of fees and compliance checks of members prior to processing administrative requests
- Maintaining relationships with advisors and introducers
- Working in accordance with the published Mission, Vision and Values of the
- Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.