Company: Sovereign Trust (Malta) Limited
Responsible to: Managing Director
Sovereign Trust (Malta) Limited is a financial services company which forms part of the Sovereign Group, an international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience in trusts and corporate services.
We are looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to form part of a dynamic team in Malta, looking after a varied portfolio of international clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as primary contact with clients who have structures administered and managed by Sovereign;
- Building and maintaining a relationship with clients, settlors, beneficiaries and their advisors;
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to trusts, corporate structures and residency applications;
- Managing trusts administered by the Malta office of Sovereign
- Completing reports and filing with the relevant authorities in a timely and orderly manner;
- Liaising with external parties for applications/registrations as required.
- Liaising with other departments within the office and the Sovereign Group including business development managers and legal counsel to ensure a professional service is provided to clients;
- Monitoring activities of structures to ensure compliant with procedures and policies
- Liaising with legal department in relation to contracts and agreements
- Recording chargeable and non-chargeable time against client matters
- Working on own initiative as part of a CRM team
- General office administration tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
- In addition to the duties which the job normally entails such additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Employer’s business or as the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate services role
- Good time management
- Good working knowledge of Office programs/tools
- Excellent organisation Skills
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
- Maltese and/or French language are an advantage
- Trust administration experience an advantage
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
The salary will be commensurate with experience. Other benefits include flexible working hours, private health insurance, paid parking, training both in-house and external with company sponsorship for professional qualifications available and a great working environment.