This role involves all aspects of retirement products administration within the office, as well as reporting to the relevant management team.
Responsibilities will include the day to day administration of retirement products with an insight to Trusts and Companies.
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to retirement products;
- Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests;
- Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems;
- Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks;
- Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation which could include, but not limited to, member benefit requests, transfer out requests and investment applications (broker accounts/ bank accounts);
- Preparing trustee minutes and resolutions;
- Liaising with, and responding to queries from intermediaries and introducers;
- Liaising with investment houses;
- Dealing with all retirement product requests including the collation of all relevant information which is to be presented to authorise to authorised signatories in an accurate, and organised fashion to ensure a quick review and sign off;
- Liaising with the accounts and compliance departments with regard to monetary movements of funds within the plan, which could include any monies being transferred both in and out of the account;
- Working in accordance with the published Mission, Vision and Values of the
- Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services