Sovereign Corporate Services Limited is looking to recruit Compliance Administrators to form part of their team.
This role involves a variety of compliance and regulatory analysis administration tasks and responsibilities. Responsibilities will include data entry, file review and analysis in relation to client structures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for conducting compliance monitoring activities in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan, assess levels of and adequacy of compliance, and produce compliance review reports for senior management, as required;
- Encourage staff to comply with regulations and standards and provide advice and guidance on what is required to comply, what constitutes good practice within a regulated environment, and how this is translated into operational areas;
- Undertaking and reviewing due diligence in relation to structures and changes to existing structures.
- Scrutinising, interrogating and updating compliance records in relation to client structures;
- Liaison with Business Coordinator to run reports and check data entry records on Viewpoint;
- Responding to internal queries regarding compliance issues;
- Liaising with internal contacts regarding the production of compliance reports;
- Undertaking training of staff as appropriate in relation to the compliance function within the company;
- Undertaking training in respect of compliance and risk evaluation in order to improve knowledge and skills and maintain currency of knowledge in accordance with regulation standards;
- Identify and investigate issues or trends which may adversely affect business compliance and propose any necessary action to promote business improvement.
- Carrying out risk assessments for client structures;
- Assist with external reporting requirements, including FATCA and CRS;
- Assist with the maintenance of compliance registers (including PEP, Incident and Errors, Breaches, Conflicts of Interest);
- Acting as limited authorised signatory in respect of risk assessments;
- Any other related duties that may be required by a Director from time to time.
- Degree holder and pursuing a professional qualification in compliance
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a fiduciary compliance role or in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Good communication skills in English and French
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Ability to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Ability to follow detailed policies and procedures