Job title: Debtors Control Administrator
Reporting to: Operation Manager
This role involves all aspects of Debtors Control within Sovereign Pension Services. Responsibilities will include assisting with the administrative processes of debtors control and assisting with the reporting requirements for the various jurisdictions. You will need to be motivated, have a good knowledge of Excel and a passion for detail. Good communication skills are essential for this role. An understanding of the pensions administration sector is desired but not essential.
- Collection of trustee fees from a long list of investment providers for the Gibraltar, Guernsey, and Malta offices
- Continually and carefully updating debtors logs and Viewpoint with data relevant to the debt collection process
- Liaising with pension administration teams, accounts, investments providers, investment advisors and outsourcing team
- Sourcing data and compiling reports as required by various offices
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests
[The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature, but which are not explicitly listed in the job description]
- Proficient in working under pressure and within deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively internally and with third parties at all levels
- Suitably educated with a high standard of English and mathematics
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to prioritise, set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines
- Familiar with Viewpoint software
- Peer group within the department
- Investment Advisers
- Investment Providers
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise to balance the workload.
The Sovereign Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity throughout our company. We will not tolerate discrimination against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, parental status, maternity etc). We ensure that no member of staff or any job applicant are treated less favorably than anyone else.
Equal Opportunities apply in all our working conditions including pay, hours of work, holiday entitlement, sick pay, recruitment, training, promotion etc.
Company benefits – examples as follows:
- Private health insurance
- Private Pension Insurance Cover
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Incentive bonus – Company performance based
- Birthday off