Office or remote working
Jersey – working from home only available
Guernsey, Gibraltar, Mauritius – office or remotely
Group Viewpoint Application Manager
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the performance, integrity, and security of the ViewPoint application databases across Sovereign Group.
Your main tasks will include:
- Troubleshooting issues
- 1st/2nd line support
- Implementing change throughout all ViewPoint databases, including, but not limited to template management, document management, reporting, workflow management, DMS
- Documenting system setup, providing training material, self-help guides, etc
- Liaising with IT for ViewPoint configuration backups, UAT refresh
- Reviewing licencing, reporting to Management and Projects where necessary
- Keep up to date with latest ViewPoint releases, including reviewing Revision History, change logs.
- Implementing and running UAT on test environments with a view to deploying to live environments.
- Liaising with other teams/departments as required
- Liaising with Viewpoint Task Forces and Change Committee
- Participating in ad-hoc ViewPoint meetings, providing guidance on best policies for system setup, security, etc
- Providing basic day to day training to Viewpoint users
- Work to ITIL standards – change management, maintain forward schedule of changes
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post.
Requirements for candidates filling this position include:
- Advanced Viewpoint level, preferably up-to-date expertise in ViewPoint from 7.5 to 8+
- Advantageous – Finance/Viewpoint Practice Management experience
- Experience of call centres, including using HelpDesk solutions such as ServiceNow or FreshService
- Good technical background
- Advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks appropriately, and to manage time effectively
- Ability to perform under pressure of time and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to adapt and respond positively to change
- Language Requirements: Primarily English
- Advantageous, but not essential – knowledge of SQL Server query statements
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable. Package includes health insurance and pension scheme (please ask for details).
The Sovereign Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage diversity throughout our company. We will not tolerate discrimination against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, parental status, maternity etc). We ensure that no member of staff or any job applicants are treated less favourably than anyone else.
Equal Opportunities apply in all our working conditions including pay, hours of work, holiday entitlement, sick pay, recruitment, training, promotion etc.