Sovereign PPG Saudi Arabia (www.SovereignGroup.com) are a leading business set-up and public relations support provider, facilitating procedures and processes involved in establishing and maintaining a commercial entity and related support services in Saudi Arabia. We also have regional presence in the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.
Sovereign PPG Saudi Arabia are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Relationship Assistant with an in-depth understanding of company formation, labour and immigration, government relation services and liquidations to join our growing team based at our new office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Working with our dedicated Government Relation Officers (e.g. to support processing Iqamas)
- Liaising directly with clients, managing their requests and keeping them updated on progress
- Designing and implementing operational flowcharts
- Building relationships within key Government institutions (Arabic speaking)
- Managing company formations across KSA from signed proposal through to licence issuance
- Managing liquidations of KSA companies from signed proposal through to final deregistration
- Collecting due diligence and KYC information on prospective clients at both a corporate and individual level
- Checking client documents for validity and any possible complications that might delay applications
- Building long-standing relationships with clients, existing introducers and strategic business partners
- Prepare comprehensive information and report packs for the clients following research tasks undertaken by the GROs
- Provide knowledge-sharing, assistance and advice to the sales and operations teams
- Detailed understanding and experience of working on mandatory KSA Government systems and portals including e.g. Muqeem, Absher, GOSI, FASAH, MLSD and VAT
- Work cohesively with in-house Legal Counsel to perfect client documentation
- Detailed understanding of complex corporate structures including related Compliance matters
Qualifications and Experience
Successful candidates will have relevant experience within Saudi Arabia
- Must be a Saudi National
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Client-facing confidence and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge on KSA corporate services processes
- Experienced in company formation, licensing, labour and immigration and liquidations.
- Proven experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Product and technical knowledge
- Exception organisational skills
- Conduct own research and suggest solutions
- General understanding of Finance processes
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with desire to learn and receive constructive feedback.
- Immaculately presented with client-facing experience
- Uphold highest levels of integrity and professional behaviours.
- Ability to work on your own and set own deadlines.