Sovereign Mauritius is looking to recruit a Pension Administration Assistant to form part of their team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing requests in line with the company’s checklists and procedures.
- Inputting and updating the Company’s system with any changes to our members’ records and ensuring the system is always kept updated.
- Maintaining client records accurately and in line with company and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring of Company’s Mailboxes such as but is not limited to – Valuations mailbox, pensions mailbox and save emails that are sent from these mailboxes
- Be an effective and reliable point of contact for members and advisers constantly striving to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Assisting with the processing of day to day requests and instructions received from members, advisers and third parties.
- Responding to general queries and following through on any requests received.
- Liaising with third parties in connection to pension payment requests and queries on our members’ investment policies.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as required.
- Assisting with general queries received from Financial Advisors, Business Development Managers and third Parties.
- Any other related or ad hoc duties as may be requested from time to time by the Line Manager.
- Degree holder in Management, law, finance and other related field
- At least 1 year of experience in administration
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good communication skills in English and French
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Be flexible and ability to adapt easily
- Strong commitment to organisation effectiveness and service delivery
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good time management skills