Job Title: Reporting Co-ordinator
Company: Sovereign Pension Services Limited
Responsible to: Managing Director
Sovereign Pension Services Limited is a financial services company which forms part of the Sovereign Group, an international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience in trusts and corporate services.
The ideal candidate should:
Be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Reporting Coordinator. With an increase in regulatory reporting requirements, the company is now looking for an experienced individual to take ownership and co-ordinate all the regulatory reporting. The role requires an individual who has the knowledge and skills to turn raw data into information and insight, which can be used to make informed business decisions.
The role requires an individual who has the technical experience, analytical mindset and is ready to explore and specialise in data analysis reporting.
The job will include the following responsibilities.
- Draft quality assurance policies– This is mainly in relation to the way the data is entered onto the system. Policies to ensure that data is inputted in the manner needed to generate the required reports. Train staff on data input in line with group procedures and implement any policies on data input.
- Conduct regular data audits to test quality of data and run data cleansing projects as and when needed.
- Collect and compile data to submit to the board on a quarterly basis or on an ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible for the collation of data required for regulatory reporting as well as stakeholder coordination. This will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Analysing the data on company database and finding ways to compile the required data through a report.
- Liaise with IT and other offices within the Group to find the most efficient way to gather data, with minimal manual intervention.
- Liaise with the relevant department heads to get assistance, when needed, to gather or input the data.
- Communicate with both department heads or team leaders as well as team members to ensure proper execution of data inputting. Ensuring proper training is provided in this regard.
- Liaise with the MFSA, CFR, CBM, HMRC, for any queries in relation to regulatory reporting.
- Work with different departments to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Any other duties as required by the directors.
Skills and requirements for the role
- Excellent organisation communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong Excel knowledge for data manipulation
- Technical and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Stakeholder management
- Project management
- Risk management
- Resource management
- Ability to prioritise
- Accountable for meeting deadlines
- Planning and organisation skills
The salary will be commensurate with experience. Other benefits include private health insurance, training both in-house and external with company sponsorship for professional qualifications available and a great working environment that includes flexible and hybrid working.