As a Senior Accountant within the client accounting team, you will assist the Client Accounting Manager in fulfilling the service to a diverse range of clients.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Production of management accounts and financial statements for companies and trusts.
- Preparation of CT600 & Companies House filings, responsibility for all payments and submissions.
- IOM tax and VAT returns, ensuring all deadlines adhered to.
- Liaise with external advisors (e.g. auditors, tax specialists) as necessary.
- Supervision and coaching of a small team of client accountants.
- Peer review financial statements and tax computations produced by other senior accountants
- Professional qualification (ACCA preferred) with up to five years post qualification experience.
- Competence in Microsoft Office tools in particular Excel and Word.
- Customer focused with the ability to work in a team and adapt to change.
- Working knowledge of offshore trust and corporate structures an advantage.
- Experience in working with Viewpoint would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary, plus discretionary bonus scheme after 12 months.
- 30 days holiday and Isle of Man bank holidays.
- Health insurance after probationary period.
- Pension scheme after 12 months.
- Parking space.