Sovereign Mauritius is looking to recruit a Senior Client Accountant to form part of their team.
- Preparation of company/trust accounts for clients of various Sovereign offices as per applicable and reporting standards
- Monitoring deadlines for accounts filings for all the above
- Liaising with auditors in relation to audited financial year end accounts as and when required.
- Any other tasks which would normally fall within the ambit of an accounting role.
- Assisting if and when requested with other accounting tasks.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- ACCA partly qualified or any relevant qualification acceptable
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong communication, accounting / analytical skills and attention to detail
- Work under pressure, independently, effectively prioritise, manage time & workload to meet clients’ needs