Sovereign Trust (Mauritius) Limited is recruiting a Senior Trust and Corporate Administrator to form part of their team.
This role involves duties related to the administration of various type of trusts, foundation, offshore and domestic companies including special licenced entities.
This role assists the Client Relationship Manager with tasks connected to clients’ requirements.
- Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the team
- Prepare and attend client meetings, organising the preparation of shareholder and board meetings
- Prepare various standard documents such as Minutes of Meetings, Power of Attorney
- Record the working hours/client in the time billing system according to the objectives set
- Assist in preparing monthly statistics/KPI for Senior Management
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Mauritius and South Africa market/regulations (legal, tax, accounting, reporting, market developments)
- Coordinate and review the work of team members; and
- Share your knowledge and experiences with your colleagues.
Attributes & Skills:
- Strong communication and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Good relationship management skills with a client service-oriented attitude
- Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks requested at the same time
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise, and
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and as member of a team.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a Management Company
Partly Qualified ICSA or a degree in Law, Management, Economics and Finance