Reporting to: Head of Administration
The Trust and Corporate Administrator will provide administrative support to clients who have established trusts, companies, or other legal structures for the purpose of managing their assets. The Trust and Corporate Administrator is responsible for ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, managing corporate records, and providing support to clients as needed.
- Handling the corporate secretarial work of a portfolio of clients &attend to client queries in a timely manner with a high service standard ensuring ownership through to completion.
- Preparing and organizing board documents efficiently and in a timely manner & Attending board and other meetings as required.
- Ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering procedures, working closely with compliance team for the proper due diligence in gathering all the necessary data and information for a full new client review.
- Liaise with external parties such as bankers, auditors, lawyers and regulatory bodies and related authorities for permits and licences
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in investment management
- Experience delivering training
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- Knowledge of industry regulations and compliance requirements
- Professional certification is a plus
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility.