Department: Sovereign Fiduciary Services Limited (SFS)
Reporting to: Client Relationship Manager
Sovereign Gibraltar is headquarters of the Sovereign Group which began in Gibraltar in 1987 and has since grown into one of the largest independent providers of corporate, private client, retirement planning, insurance and tax services.
With a network of 23 offices spanning Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, Sovereign’s global headcount is now approaching 550. We currently manage over 20,000 structures for a wide variety of clients – companies, entrepreneurs, private investors or ultra to high-net-worth individuals and their families – and have assets under administration in excess of £20 billion.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional breadth and depth of our technical knowledge; our culture is entrepreneurial, but we are fully committed to maintaining compliance and promoting ethical conduct.
To assist with the management and administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies managed by SFS, with focus on commerciality, effective service, quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Liaising with clients and advisers in respect of service issues via telephone and other electronic interface
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, including minutes and ancillary documentation
- Preparing incoming monies forms, payment instructions and monitoring execution of instructions
- Preparing and executing accurate statutory records, ensuring full audit trail maintained
- Executing client transactions
- Monitoring client assets
- Dealing with ‘ad-hoc’ requests
- Maintaining client data within a primary management information system
- Undertaking and managing time recording and client billing process
[The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature, but which are not explicitly listed in the job description]
- Business orientated
- Computer literate
- Familiar with the principles of trust and company administration
- Ability to interact effectively with clients at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player
- Suitably educated with a high standard of English and mathematics
- Experience in administering trusts and companies
- Ability to identify risks associated with client transactions
- Familiar with trust and company software
- Experience of office environment
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to prioritise, set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines
- Peer group within the department
- Central services
- Investment, Legal and Tax Advisers
- Government offices
- Company agents
Company benefits will be discussed at interview – examples as follows:
- Private health insurance after passing probationary period
- Eligible for company pension contributions after 1 years’ service
- Flexible working hours + Flexi days
- Paid maternity after 1 year service
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Incentive bonus – performance based
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
The Sovereign Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage diversity throughout our company. We will not tolerate discrimination against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, parental status, maternity etc). We ensure that no member of staff or any job applicants are treated less favourably than anyone else.
Equal Opportunities apply in all our working conditions including pay, hours of work, holiday entitlement, sick pay, recruitment, training, promotion etc.