Group Viewpoint Application Manager
The Sovereign Group began in Gibraltar in 1987 and has since grown into one of the largest independent providers of corporate, private client, retirement planning, insurance and tax services.
With a network of 23 offices spanning Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, Sovereign’s global headcount is now approaching 550. We currently manage over 20,000 structures for a wide variety of clients – companies, entrepreneurs, private investors or ultra to high-net-worth individuals and their families – and have assets under administration in excess of £20 billion.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional breadth and depth of our technical knowledge; our culture is entrepreneurial, but we are fully committed to maintaining compliance and promoting ethical conduct.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the ViewPoint application databases across Sovereign Group.
Your main tasks will include:
- Troubleshooting issues
- 1st/2nd line support
- Implementing change throughout all ViewPoint databases, including, but not limited to, Code Management, Template Management, Document Management, Reporting, Workflow Management
- Documenting system setup, provide training material, self-help guides, etc
- Liaise with IT for ViewPoint configuration, backups, UAT refresh, installing new licences, reporting where necessary
- Keep up to date with latest ViewPoint stable builds, including reading through change logs, implementing and running test environments with a view to deploying to live installations
- Liaise with other teams/departments as required
- Participate in ad-hoc ViewPoint meetings, providing guidance on best policies for system setup, security, etc
- Provide basic day to day training to Viewpoint users (outside of SMEs training)
- Work to ITIL standards – change management, maintain forward schedule of change, etc
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post.
Requirements for candidates filling this position include:
- Advanced Viewpoint System Management level, up-to-date expertise in ViewPoint
- Experience of call centres, including using HelpDesk solution – ServiceNow
- Good technical background
- Advanced Microsoft Office, excellent typing skills, Excel knowledge (medium)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks appropriately, and to manage time effectively
- Ability to perform under pressure of time and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to adapt and respond positively to change
- Knowledge of SQL Server query statements (advantageous)
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable. Package includes health insurance and pension scheme (please ask for details).
The Sovereign Group is proud to be an equal opportunities company. We will not tolerate discrimination against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, parental status, maternity etc). We ensure that no member of staff or any job applicants are treated less favourably than anyone else.
Equal Opportunities apply in all our working conditions including pay, hours of work, holiday entitlement, sick pay, recruitment, training, promotion etc.