A partnership is a business firm formed by two to 20 partners. Once there are more than 20 partners, the partnership must be registered as a company under the Companies Act, Chapter 50. A partnership is not a separate legal entity and therefore partners have unlimited liability. Partners can be personally liable for a partnership’s debts and losses incurred by other partners.
Interested in Partnership?
Business Support Services
Share this story
- Singapore to launch new corporate structure for investment funds
- Hong Kong grants first virtual banking licenses
- Singapore crowned as world’s most competitive economy
- China strengthen protections for trademark rights and trade secrets
- When is a trust not a trust?
- The benefits of outsourcing your payroll
- Sovereign welcomes Caring Company status in HK
- Escrow services now offered by Hong Kong office
Businesses, wherever they are based, must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. Where wages are not…
Trusts are an important tool for succession planning and wealth protection because they allow for a separation of legal and…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173