Singapore’s legal framework for Intellectual Property protection is recognised internationally. In the 2013-2014 Global Competitiveness Report, the World Economic Forum rated Singapore as having the best IP protection regime in Asia. Companies in Singapore are offered generous incentives to register their IP. The Productivity and Innovation Credit scheme offers a 400% write down allowance for acquiring both legal and economic ownership of IP. Under the IP Hub Master Plan, further strategies are being evaluated to enhance the legal framework by increasing the quality of IP filings and developing Singapore as a choice location for IP dispute resolutions. Sovereign’s IP division specialises in IP registration, monitoring, advice and proactive assistance.
Interested in Trademark and Intellectual Property Services?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
With the right advice and support, more and more companies are finding the Chinese market an accessible and successful destination…
- Saudi Arabia and Bahrain lead FDI inflow in Gulf region
- DMCC partners with DED to introduce dual licensing scheme
- DIFC introduces new Employment Law
- RAKEZ Business Women Package – Inspiring female entrepreneurship
- UAE relaxes foreign ownership restrictions and introduces substance requirements
- UAE ratifies the Multilateral BEPS Convention
The UAE deposited its instrument of ratification for the Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173