Singapore’s legal framework for Intellectual Property protection is recognised internationally. In the 2013-2014 Global Competitiveness Report, the World Economic Forum rated Singapore as having the best IP protection regime in Asia. Companies in Singapore are offered generous incentives to register their IP. The Productivity and Innovation Credit scheme offers a 400% write down allowance for acquiring both legal and economic ownership of IP. Under the IP Hub Master Plan, further strategies are being evaluated to enhance the legal framework by increasing the quality of IP filings and developing Singapore as a choice location for IP dispute resolutions. Sovereign’s IP division specialises in IP registration, monitoring, advice and proactive assistance.
Interested in Trademark and Intellectual Property Services?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
- Singapore to launch new corporate structure for investment funds
- Hong Kong grants first virtual banking licenses
- Singapore crowned as world’s most competitive economy
- China strengthen protections for trademark rights and trade secrets
- When is a trust not a trust?
- The benefits of outsourcing your payroll
- Sovereign welcomes Caring Company status in HK
- Escrow services now offered by Hong Kong office
Businesses, wherever they are based, must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. Where wages are not…
Trusts are an important tool for succession planning and wealth protection because they allow for a separation of legal and…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173