Insurance is one of the most effective ways to manage any risks that could diminish your lifestyle. Developing an insurance portfolio that will not only protect your assets but also provide liquidity is a vital part of the wealth management equation. Sovereign Insurance Services (SIS) provides the insurance component of the Sovereign Group’s product suite.
SIS is licensed by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission to act as an insurance intermediary for general insurance business. SIS has also developed strategic partnership arrangements with underwriters and brokers throughout the international insurance sector to ensure that it can meet a client’s insurance requirements anywhere in the world.
SIS can advise on all types of general or life insurance but, based on our clients’ profiles, we aim to provide a wide range of insurance products including (but not limited to):
- Home and Contents Insurance for primary residence or secondary homes
- High Value Home Contents and/or Personal Effects Insurance for items such as jewellery, artworks and antiques
- Private Yacht Insurance for sailboats, motor yachts and other watercraft
- Private and Corporate Aircraft Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance for whole of life or term life
- Personal Accident/Illness and Income Protection/Disability Insurance
- Major Illness (Trauma) Insurance
- Tax Insurance
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance.
SIS will work for the Sovereign client, not the insurer, to provide the most suitable insurance products for your needs at the most competitive pricing levels available in international insurance markets.