Tuesday 26th September 2023
Seminar – 4:30pm to 6:45pm
Drinks – 6:45pm to 8pm
Grand Hotel Union Eurostars, Miklošičeva cesta 1, Ljubljana, Slovenia
In today’s global marketplace, business success increasingly requires active trading participation in foreign markets. But international expansion inevitably involves unfamiliar legislation, regulations and processes, as well as creating international legal and tax considerations. Proper groundwork and execution are essential to gain and sustain competitive advantage and successfully manage growth. It is essential to receive advice on:
- The type of company best suited to your commercial purpose
- Arranging the ownership of that company
- Administering the company correctly
- Managing its commercial arrangements
Every case is different, and a high level of expertise is required to ensure that any advice is up-to-date, effective and fully compliant. Failure to understand the region and structure and manage a company correctly could mean that intended objectives and benefits are not achieved or could lead to unintended consequences and liabilities.
With over three decades of experience handling cross-border corporate and commercial matters, Sovereign will assist you to set up the best structure for your business in the Middle East and Asia. We also have the necessary expertise to administer and manage your company in line with local laws and regulations.
Kindly note, the presentations at the event will be conducted in English. However, Sovereign will have Slovenian speakers on hand to assist with translation if required.
4:30pm – 4:40pm Opening remarks, Nicholas Cully, Group Director
4:40pm – 5.40pm The Middle East
- Introducing the UAE (Simon Gordon – MD – UAE)
- Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Bahrain (Jim Swallow – Director – UAE & Oman)
- Legal Requirements for setting up in the Middle East (Zana Jablan Musa – COO – Sovereign UAE)
- Accounting and Finance in the Middle East (Ali Nawaz Abbasi – Manager – Client Accounting)
5.40pm – 6.30pm Asia
- Introducing Singapore (Andy Galway – MD – Singapore)
- Introducing Hong Kong (Alan Fong – Commercial Director – Hong Kong)
6.30pm – 6.45pm Questions and Answers
6.45 – 8pm Drinks
If you have any queries please contact Kathryn Horsfield email@example.com