When a company is looking to enter a new market through a Foreign-Invested Enterprise (FIE), the location in which…
ISLE OF MAN
Setting up your company
WHY THE ISLE OF MAN?
- 0% corporation tax for Isle of Man companies
- No capital gains tax, inheritance tax and a top rate of 20% for individuals
- No tax levied on trusts with non-IOM resident settlors or beneficiaries
- Forms part of UK VAT area – a great advantage with commercial property structures
- Rapidly expanding tax treaty network for the avoidance of double taxation
- Part of UK banking system so payments in/out can be processed same day at nominal cost (bacs) avoiding international wiring fees
- UK time zone and postal services allow for next day delivery of mail to/from UK
- Excellent infrastructure in terms of banking, legal and accounting services
with costs at competitive levels in comparison to other jurisdictions
The time zone is GMT.
Licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
Sovereign’s tax-adjusted Worldwide Cost of Living Index is intended to provide businesses with a relevant and authoritative benchmark…
It is almost two years since the UK’s ‘in-out’ referendum resulted in a majority voting in favour of…
When you hear the name Cyprus, most people think of a sunny island situated in the north eastern Mediterranean Sea…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173