As one of the most open economies in the world, Hong Kong is the ideal location for business set-up…
ISLE OF MAN
Setting up your company
WHY THE ISLE OF MAN?
- 0% corporation tax for Isle of Man companies
- No capital gains tax, inheritance tax and a top rate of 20% for individuals
- No tax levied on trusts with non-IOM resident settlors or beneficiaries
- Forms part of UK VAT area – a great advantage with commercial property structures
- Rapidly expanding tax treaty network for the avoidance of double taxation
- Part of UK banking system so payments in/out can be processed same day at nominal cost (bacs) avoiding international wiring fees
- UK time zone and postal services allow for next day delivery of mail to/from UK
- Excellent infrastructure in terms of banking, legal and accounting services
with costs at competitive levels in comparison to other jurisdictions
The time zone is GMT.
Licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
Sovereign Corporate Services, Dubai wins top consultant award from Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
Sovereign are delighted to have received an award for being one of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre’s (DMCC) top performing…
In 2017, Abu Dhabi became one of the top 25 global financial cities, according to the 22nd edition of the…
Gibraltar Magazine – February 2018
Ian Le Breton
In recent months it seems everyone’s talking about the growing impact of…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173