With its world-class infrastructure, strategic location and business-friendly environment, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) offers an attractive and…
ISLE OF MAN
Setting up your company
WHY THE ISLE OF MAN?
- 0% corporation tax for Isle of Man companies
- No capital gains tax, inheritance tax and a top rate of 20% for individuals
- No tax levied on trusts with non-IOM resident settlors or beneficiaries
- Forms part of UK VAT area – a great advantage with commercial property structures
- Rapidly expanding tax treaty network for the avoidance of double taxation
- Part of UK banking system so payments in/out can be processed same day at nominal cost (bacs) avoiding international wiring fees
- UK time zone and postal services allow for next day delivery of mail to/from UK
- Excellent infrastructure in terms of banking, legal and accounting services
with costs at competitive levels in comparison to other jurisdictions
The time zone is GMT.
Licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
Gibraltar Magazine – January 2018
Ian Le Breton
At the turn of the year it is traditional to look back at…
Gibraltar Magazine – December 2017
Ian Le Breton
Mrs Rock is in a state – again. Readers may recall that when we…
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has established itself as a leading hub for international investments focused in the Middle…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173