The UK government has brought forward plans for two new visa routes to be introduced for skilled businesspeople in a…
ISLE OF MAN
Setting up your company
WHY THE ISLE OF MAN?
- 0% corporation tax for Isle of Man companies
- No capital gains tax, inheritance tax and a top rate of 20% for individuals
- No tax levied on trusts with non-IOM resident settlors or beneficiaries
- Forms part of UK VAT area – a great advantage with commercial property structures
- Rapidly expanding tax treaty network for the avoidance of double taxation
- Part of UK banking system so payments in/out can be processed same day at nominal cost (bacs) avoiding international wiring fees
- UK time zone and postal services allow for next day delivery of mail to/from UK
- Excellent infrastructure in terms of banking, legal and accounting services
with costs at competitive levels in comparison to other jurisdictions
The time zone is GMT.
Licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
The UK government launched a consultation on the design of a 1% Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) surcharge on non…
Shipping firm P&O Ferries announced that it had decided to move the registration of the six vessels in its…
The UK government was forced to withdraw the Financial Services (Implementation of Legislation) Bill after it was ‘hijacked’ by a…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173