The UK government has brought forward plans for two new visa routes to be introduced for skilled businesspeople in a…
Setting up your company
- Expertise gained over 50 years in fund management, banking, insurance, corporate, trust and wealth management services
- 0% corporation tax; 20% income tax on Guernsey-sourced income only; no tax on non-Guernsey-sourced income; no capital gains tax; no inheritance tax
- Excellent network of double tax treaties
- Skilled professionals and internationally-minded workforce
- “Safe” jurisdiction in terms of banking and custody of funds and asset holding
- Robust but pragmatic regulation with an entrepreneurial approach to business
- Fast and simple online incorporation process
- Listings are available via the Channel Islands Securities Exchange
- Growing understanding of and business relationships with emerging markets.
The Time Zone is GMT.
Licensed under a Full Fiduciary Licence by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
The UK government launched a consultation on the design of a 1% Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) surcharge on non…
Shipping firm P&O Ferries announced that it had decided to move the registration of the six vessels in its…
The UK government was forced to withdraw the Financial Services (Implementation of Legislation) Bill after it was ‘hijacked’ by a…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173