The Council of Ministers in Cyprus announced
Setting up your company
- Expertise gained over 50 years in fund management, banking, insurance, corporate, trust and wealth management services
- 0% corporation tax; 20% income tax on Guernsey-sourced income only; no tax on non-Guernsey-sourced income; no capital gains tax; no inheritance tax
- Excellent network of double tax treaties
- Skilled professionals and internationally-minded workforce
- “Safe” jurisdiction in terms of banking and custody of funds and asset holding
- Robust but pragmatic regulation with an entrepreneurial approach to business
- Fast and simple online incorporation process
- Listings are available via the Channel Islands Securities Exchange
- Growing understanding of and business relationships with emerging markets.
The Time Zone is GMT.
Licensed under a Full Fiduciary Licence by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
When a company is looking to enter a new market through a Foreign-Invested Enterprise (FIE), the location in which…
Sovereign’s tax-adjusted Worldwide Cost of Living Index is intended to provide businesses with a relevant and authoritative benchmark…
It is almost two years since the UK’s ‘in-out’ referendum resulted in a majority voting in favour of…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173