Sovereign Insurance Services Limited (SIS) is licensed by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission to act as an insurance intermediary for general insurance business within the European Economic Area (EEA), though we can also assist clients & their businesses globally through our contacts within the London insurance market (the largest in the world).
At Sovereign, we appreciate that our clients require not only expert advice on tax planning, wealth creation and asset management, but are also looking for the best possible insurance protection for their assets in the event of any loss or damage.
SIS is able to provide our clients with access to a range of insurance products to suit their needs and can advise on the appropriate insurance solution for your particular requirement. We can arrange quotations and place cover on your behalf with a range of reputable and competitive insurers.
Sovereign Insurance Services can advise on all types of general insurance, but recognising our client profiles, we aim to provide a wide range of insurance products which include (but are not limited to):
- Property – Household (main or holiday residence) & Commercial building & contents.
- Liability – Personal, Public, Third Party, Directors & Officers and Professional Indemnity.
- Marine – Yachts & Commercial.
- Aviation – General & Commercial.
- Construction & Surety.
- Motor – Private & Commercial.
- Healthcare – Personal & Corporate.
- Travel – Personal & Corporate.
- Contingency – Prize Indemnity, Promotion, Event, New products.
- Kidnap & Ransom – Individual, Family, Corporate & Marine.
Our job is to work for you, not the insurer, and to take the mystery and trouble out of arranging your insurance portfolio at the most competitive cost, with the most beneficial cover and with a superior level of service. If you would like to discuss your insurance needs or to obtain an obligation-free quotation, please contact your Sovereign client relationship manager or either Geoff Trew or Neil Entwistle at Sovereign Insurance Services Limited on:
Telephone: +350 200 52908 or +350 200 76173
Or fill in the Form below.
Authorised by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar as a General Insurance Intermediary