Insurance is one of the most effective ways to manage any risks that could diminish the lifestyle that you’ve built for yourself and your family. Developing an insurance portfolio that will not only protect your assets but also provide liquidity is a vital part of the wealth management process. Sovereign Insurance Services provides the insurance component of the Sovereign Group’s asset management product menu.
Sovereign Insurance Services was initially established to provide a retail insurance broker service capability to the Group. The company has now evolved to provide retail, international and reinsurance broking services to the expanding international client base of the Sovereign Group.
Based in Gibraltar but with a presence in London, the centre of the international insurance industry, Sovereign Insurance Services is in a position to provide the full range of insurance broking services that any Sovereign client may require. Its role is to work for the Sovereign client, not the insurer, and to provide the most suitable insurance products for your needs at the most competitive pricing levels available in the international insurance markets.
Sovereign Insurance Services can advise on all types of general insurance and based on our Group clients’ profiles, we provide a wide range of insurance products including (but not limited to):
- Private client programmes – high value homes, contents, collections, yachts and cars
- Commercial insurances – including business insurance and commercial property
- Liability – public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers cover
- Marine and aviation – private and commercial
- Private medical insurance – personal and corporate plans
- Travel insurance (including crisis support) – personal and corporate.
- Personal accident and medical insurance including repatriation cover
- Transactional insurance including M&A, tax and contingency cover
- Kidnap and ransom insurance.
Sovereign Insurance Services has the capability to provide bespoke insurance products to suit a client’s specific requirements. The company is licensed by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission to act as an insurance intermediary for general insurance business within the European Economic Area (EEA) but also has strategic partnership arrangements with a series of specialised underwriters and brokers throughout the international insurance community so as to be able to meet a client’s insurance requirements anywhere in the world.
Website: www.sis.gi e-mail: email@example.com Or contact your nearest Sovereign office.
Authorised by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar as a General Insurance Intermediary