A Private Limited Company may issue shares to a restricted group of people. It is not permitted to offer shares to the general public and its shares may not be quoted or traded on any stock exchanges. All companies that are not public companies are private companies, including companies limited by guarantee and unlimited companies. A private company usually has a small capital base with a limited number of directors. The minimum number of shareholders is one, and a sole director is permitted.
Interested in Gibraltar – Private Limited Company?
Business Support Services
Share this story
With the right advice and support, more and more companies are finding the Chinese market an accessible and successful destination…
- Saudi Arabia and Bahrain lead FDI inflow in Gulf region
- DMCC partners with DED to introduce dual licensing scheme
- DIFC introduces new Employment Law
- RAKEZ Business Women Package – Inspiring female entrepreneurship
- UAE relaxes foreign ownership restrictions and introduces substance requirements
- UAE ratifies the Multilateral BEPS Convention
The UAE deposited its instrument of ratification for the Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173