A Private Limited Company may issue shares to a restricted group of people. It is not permitted to offer shares to the general public and its shares may not be quoted or traded on any stock exchanges. All companies that are not public companies are private companies, including companies limited by guarantee and unlimited companies. A private company usually has a small capital base with a limited number of directors. The minimum number of shareholders is one, and a sole director is permitted.
Interested in Gibraltar – Private Limited Company?
Business Support Services
Share this story
- Singapore to launch new corporate structure for investment funds
- Hong Kong grants first virtual banking licenses
- Singapore crowned as world’s most competitive economy
- China strengthen protections for trademark rights and trade secrets
- When is a trust not a trust?
- The benefits of outsourcing your payroll
- Sovereign welcomes Caring Company status in HK
- Escrow services now offered by Hong Kong office
Businesses, wherever they are based, must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. Where wages are not…
Trusts are an important tool for succession planning and wealth protection because they allow for a separation of legal and…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173