About PRO Partner Group (A Sovereign Company)
With a network of 23 offices spanning Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, Sovereign’s global headcount is now approaching 550. We currently manage over 20,000 structures for a wide variety of clients – companies, entrepreneurs, private investors or ultra to high-net-worth individuals and their families – and have assets under administration more than £20 billion.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional breadth and depth of our technical knowledge; our culture is entrepreneurial, but we are fully committed to maintaining compliance and promoting ethical conduct.
Responsible for providing effective support to new and existing clients. Ensures all clients receive effective professional communication on their business implementation, within local agent service offering. Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and making business relationships.
- Administration of client enquiries and assistance with advising on the best corporate structure
- Locate or propose potential new business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Meet with potential new clients as well as potential referrers.
- Manage referral and introducer agreements.
- Prepare bespoke proposals for the clients to review and follow up with phone calls and/or meetings.
- Manage client communications from initial enquiry to signed proposal.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating.
- Develop opportunities in Qatar and other jurisdictions such as UAE, Saudi, Oman, Bahrain.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attend on a regular basis networking events and business meetings.
- Managing all leads, dealing directly with the client and managing the process from sale to the establishment of the entity.
- Working in line with your budget
- Using social media to promote self and company, drafting articles to be written up as blog/articles.
- Follow up on lawyer and other referrer meetings.
- Qualify prospective clients.
- Research – finding new prospects.
- Discovery – initial research for new prospects and the best activities, set up and formation needs.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Cultivate relationships with government and semi -government authorities and other government corporate service providers.
Education & Experience
- Degree level qualification is preferable
- Minimum of 5 years relevant sales work experience within the UAE and or Qatar.
- Company formation experience is desirable.
- IT competency (Microsoft office)
- Proficient in English language, written and verbal.
- Driving license is preferable.
- Strong experience is lead generation is mandatory
- Client Relations
- Customer Service
- Confident Communicator
- Phone Etiquette
- Researching Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Closing Skills