Sovereign Trust (Cyprus) Limited is a CySEC licensed financial services company which forms part of the Sovereign Group, an international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience in trusts and corporate services.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Administrator to form part of our dynamic Administration – Client Relationship team in Cyprus (Limassol).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies – i.e. online preparation and submission for:
- Company incorporation
- Name application
- Change of Shareholders/Directors/Registered Office/Secretary/Articles
- Submission of FS
- Increase of share capital
- Ordering of new certificates
- Payment of annual Government levy
- Registration of new clients to the UBO Registry
- Dealing with other relevant to Cyprus companies and trusts Authorities – i.e. preparation and submission for:
- Payment of annual Municipality taxes for client companies under administration
- Registration of companies for TIC and VAT
- Creation of new accounts in Ariadni
- Creation of new client profiles in our inhouse system/software for new companies/trusts and physical files
- Updating and maintaining of physical files
- Mirroring of documents between physical files and system
- Provision of administrative assistance during the communication between Auditors and inhouse Client Accounts dept.
- Provision of support to the CRMs during the opening of bank accounts
- Working as part of a small team to achieve the departmental standards and targets
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance appraisal objectives
- Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
- Professional level of English and Greek language both written and verbal is a must
- Hands-on experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of Compliance and KYC requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good people management skills
- Be flexible and ability to adapt easily
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
The salary will be commensurate with experience. Other benefits include private health insurance, training both in-house and external with company sponsorship for professional qualifications available and a great multicultural working environment.