Reporting to: Compliance Manager
Gain experience with assisting the compliance department of a professional services company. Acquire insights into a highly sought after profession.
- Drafting due diligence reports and risk assessment reports for new and existing clients;
- Background checks and source of funds checking;
- Assisting with investigating the background of new clients, drafting reports if needed;
- Ongoing compliance reviews of company files;
- Ongoing compliance reviews of trust files.
The candidate may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
- Degree in law, accounting preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Cantonese/Mandarin Chinese language is an advantage but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright and confident personality