Job title: Managing Director – KSA
Reporting to: Group Sales Director
Incorporated in 2019, Sovereign Saudi Arabia is the newest office in the Sovereign Group and is integral to the Group’s Middle East growth strategy. As the largest market in the region we see this as one of the biggest opportunities for the Group as a whole.
With a network of 23 offices spanning Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, Sovereign’s global headcount is now approaching 550. We currently manage over 20,000 structures for a wide variety of clients – companies, entrepreneurs, private investors or ulta to high-net-worth individuals and their families – and have assets under administration in excess of £20 billion.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional breadth and depth of our technical knowledge; our culture is entrepreneurial, but we are fully committed to maintaining compliance and promoting ethical conduct.
The primary role of the Managing Director is to oversee business operations in Saudi Arabia and to provide strategic leadership as well as to grow the team in-country.
- Ovesee Business development of the Saudi operation and cross-sell to other Sovereign PPG offices outside of Saudi Arabia
- Oversee the PR and Marketing of the office
- Maintain and grow strategic Partner relations in Saudi.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service and demonstrate excellent customer retention skills.
- Co-ordinate and execute agreed business strategies to deliver the company’s operational plans and budgets.
- Drive business growth by identifying and converting new commercial opportunities to ensure that profit generation is optimised and key KPIs met.
- Monitor and report on performance against plan and budget and initiate any corrective action needed. Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals with a focus on profatibilty
- Ensure that the office adheres to all regulatory and group governance requirements.
- Provide market and ensure intelligence and operational guidance to the Board on issues affecting the company’s operations.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with other group offices to identify mutually beneficial business opportunities.
- Liaise with group outsourced functions, HR/Finance/Legal and Compliance, to ensure their smooth running and to secure the support required.
- Review and approve office expenditure, ensuring that it is line with approved policies and overall budget.
- Strong leadership skills
- KSA related experience
- Strategic and operational planning experience
- Independent thinker
- Good organisational and time management ability
- Experienced negotiator
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High results orientation
- Adaptability, capable of coping with frequent changes in priority
[The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature, but which are not explicitly listed in the job description]