Responsible to: Pensions Administration Team Leader
Sovereign Pension Services Limited is a financial services company which forms part of the Sovereign Group, an international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience in trusts and corporate services.
We are looking for an experienced Pensions Administrator to form part of our Pensions team in Malta which looks after all the administration entailed in managing our members’ pensions. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team.
- Assisting with queries received from Financial Advisors, Business Development Managers and third parties.
- Processing retirement scheme applications including review of paperwork, and data entry into the Company’s systems at new business stage through to the investment of the client’s pension funds.
- Dealing with queries from members, advisers and third parties, and following through on any requests or instructions received.
- Assisting with processing day to day requests and instructions received from members and advisers.
- Preparation of instructions in relation to the administration of the members’ pensions as well as monitoring and seeing through the execution of any process.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with members, advisers and third parties.
- Setting up terms of business with third parties.
- Ensuring all statutory and disclosure requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure client and member needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Be an effective and reliable point of contact for members and advisers constantly striving to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Maintaining administration procedures and keeping accurate records.
- Ensuring all requests are handled in a timely manner and within the Company’s internal SLA’s.
- Ensuring the Company’s database is always kept up to date.
- Assisting the Team Leaders, Pensions Manager and Directors in any ad hoc tasks that may be required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of written and spoken English.
- Hard working with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in pensions is required.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.