Sovereign Trust (Cyprus) Limited is recruiting a Senior Trust and Corporate Administrator to form part of their team.
This role involves duties related to the administration of trusts, companies and clients’ relationship management.
Responsibilities will include a range of duties to support portfolio of Trusts, Companies, Foundations and Limited Partnerships; reporting to the Trust Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the company and trust administration process as well as clients’ relationship management
- Liaise with colleagues located at different offices worldwide with regards to administration, incorporation and compliance matters of companies
- Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way;
- Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities;
- Attending client meetings and meetings with service providers as required, recording actions and providing action as required;
- Assisting new business enquiries, collating documents and information for the company’s new business forum
- Undertaking file reviews as required;
- Liaising with the in-house legal department regarding documentation or client requests;
- Recording all time spent on client entities and assisting with collection of fees
- Working as part of a small team to achieve the departmental standards and targets;
- Liaising with the Compliance team to ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance standards;
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance appraisal objectives;
- Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
- Fluent in professional English and Greek language is a must
- Vast knowledge and hands on experience dealing with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and other relevant to Cyprus companies/trusts Authorities
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Thorough understanding of Compliance and KYC requirements
- Good understanding of relevant regulations on Money Laundering, countering Financial Crime
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good people management skills
- Be flexible and ability to adapt easily
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good time management skills