This role involves administration work to support a small portfolio of trust and company clients.
Responsibilities will include a range of duties to support a small portfolio of trusts and companies. This role reports to the Trust Manager.
- Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way.
- Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities.
- Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed.
- Liaising with the Client Accounting Team to ensure up to date accounting records;
- Liaising with the Legal Department for the preparation of legal agreements;
- Drafting minutes and ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion.
- Maintaining a diary of actions made and planned for client entities ensuring a thorough and organised approach that takes account of compliance and due diligence responsibilities.
- Attending meetings (supporting the Assistant Trust Manager and/or the Trust Manager) with service providers as required, recording actions and providing action as required.
- Working as part of a small team to achieve the departmental standards.
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance appraisal objectives.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.