Reporting to: Directors, Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Limited
Background to Sovereign
Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Limited is the TCSP licensed Hong Kong subsidiary of The Sovereign Group. The Group provides a wide range of corporate services from 26 offices around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate and also provide excellent secondary employment benefits.
Main duties will be to:
- oversee small trust administration team
- oversee as well as maintain client relationship
- help develop trust business, advise on strategy, assist with advising on trust structuring for sales team
- experienced dealings with private and corporate trusts (ESOP/EBT)
- provide full spectrum of trust setup including incorporation and activation of offshore companies, opening of bank accounts, review of trust documents,
- drafting and reviewing trust deeds and various related trust documents
- oversee day-to-day administration of all fiduciary related functions at trust and underlying company levels
- identify any legal, investment or tax issues in relation to trusts and underlying companies under administration
- Degree in Business Administration, Law, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICS / STEP qualified required
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in major bank or professional services provider
- familiar with Companies Ordinance, compliance procedures
- Knowledge of trust formation and accounting an advantage
- Self-motivated, attention to details and customer service orientated
- Good relationship management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Interested candidates should send an email explaining their suitability for the position and stating their present and required salary full resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.