When you appoint Sovereign as your company secretary you will gain access to our global banking relationships network. Singapore corporate bank accounts are available for both Singapore companies and non-resident companies. It is strongly recommended that we assist with bank introductions and the preparation and submission of the necessary documentation. Sovereign can also assist in opening a foreign bank account for your Singapore company in other financial hubs such as Hong Kong or Mauritius. Each bank has their own opening requirements but it is often the case that when Sovereign is appointed as the local director for your company, we can open the bank account on your behalf without the need for you to visit the bank in person.
Interested in Offshore Bank Account in Singapore?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
With the right advice and support, more and more companies are finding the Chinese market an accessible and successful destination…
- Hong Kong remains of crucial importance to Mainland China
- “Future-proofing” your business – redomicile to Singapore
- Shanghai FTZ expands into Lingang New Area
- Global tech giant opens R&D facility in Hong Kong
- India-China tax treaty protocol enters into force
- Singapore and South Korea sign updated tax treaty
- China issues 2019 Negative Lists and Encouraged Catalogue for Foreign Investment
- Singapore – the ideal family office location
Asia has been at the forefront of wealth creation in the last decade. Last year it boasted 787 billionaires, easily…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173