When you appoint Sovereign as your company secretary you will gain access to our global banking relationships network. Singapore corporate bank accounts are available for both Singapore companies and non-resident companies. It is strongly recommended that we assist with bank introductions and the preparation and submission of the necessary documentation. Sovereign can also assist in opening a foreign bank account for your Singapore company in other financial hubs such as Hong Kong or Mauritius. Each bank has their own opening requirements but it is often the case that when Sovereign is appointed as the local director for your company, we can open the bank account on your behalf without the need for you to visit the bank in person.
Interested in Offshore Bank Account in Singapore?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
- Singapore to launch new corporate structure for investment funds
- Hong Kong grants first virtual banking licenses
- Singapore crowned as world’s most competitive economy
- China strengthen protections for trademark rights and trade secrets
- When is a trust not a trust?
- The benefits of outsourcing your payroll
Businesses, wherever they are based, must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. Where wages are not…
Trusts are an important tool for succession planning and wealth protection because they allow for a separation of legal and…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173