The Companies Act requires that each Singapore company must appoint at least one Singapore resident director. If you are based overseas and do not have a local business partner in Singapore, you can utilise our Local Resident Director service to satisfy this statutory requirement. This service can be provided on a short-term or annual basis, depending on whether or not you intend to relocate to Singapore. Generally, when we provide local directors, we insist on controlling the bank account(s) of the company and we do not split the board with third parties.
Interested in Singapore Professional Directors?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
- Singapore to launch new corporate structure for investment funds
- Hong Kong grants first virtual banking licenses
- Singapore crowned as world’s most competitive economy
- China strengthen protections for trademark rights and trade secrets
- When is a trust not a trust?
- The benefits of outsourcing your payroll
Businesses, wherever they are based, must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. Where wages are not…
Trusts are an important tool for succession planning and wealth protection because they allow for a separation of legal and…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173