Download the full Report here.
Please note: The download listed above is in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format. In order to view the document, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. If it is not installed, then please download it.
1. CEO’s Report from Gerry Kelly Read more
2. Inside Sovereign Read more.
- Sovereign Corporate Services – Providing real substance
- Sovereign Private Client Services – Assistance in uncertain times
- Sovereign Retirement Planning – Another busy year
3. Office Reports Read more.
- China makes further moves to simplify regulation and liberalise business
- Cyprus focuses on enhancing competitiveness
- Gibraltar positions itself for Blockchain revolution
- Guernsey exempts International Savings Plans/Gratuity Schemes from tax
- Hong Kong makes progress on tax co-operation and competitiveness
- Malta brings new gaming and crypto-currency laws into force
- Mauritius enacts changes to global business licence tax regime
- UAE introduces 100% foreign ownership and Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Brexit and Fiscal Representation in Portugal
- Singapore continues to be a special destination
- Expat tax is coming to South Africa
- UK continues to push transparency in corporate and property sectors
4. ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE Read more.
- UK Dependencies and Territories issue new substance requirements
5. THE FUTURE OF INTERNATIONAL TAXATION Read more.
- The Future of International Taxation By Howard Bilton, Chairman of the Sovereign Group
6. SAF REPORT Read more.
- SAF – Continuing to make it better