Insurance is one of the most effective ways to manage any risks that could diminish your lifestyle. Developing an insurance portfolio that will not only protect your assets but also provide liquidity is a vital part of the wealth management equation.
Insurance is one of the most effective ways to manage any risks that could diminish your lifestyle. Developing an insurance portfolio that will protect your assets and provide potential liquidity is a vital part of the wealth management equation.
Sovereign Insurance Services (SIS) was initially established to provide a retail insurance broker capability to the group and has since evolved to offer retail, international and reinsurance broking services to our expanding international client base.
Based in Gibraltar but with a presence in London – the centre of the international insurance industry – SIS will work for the Sovereign client, not the insurer, to obtain the most suitable insurance products at the most competitive pricing levels available in the markets. It will also ensure that you are not paying for insurance that you don’t need.
SIS can advise on all types of general or life insurance but, based on our clients’ profiles, we aim to provide a wide range of insurance products including (but not limited to):
- Home and Contents Insurance for primary residence or secondary homes.
- High Value Home Contents and/or Personal Effects Insurance including jewellery, artworks and antiques.
- Private Yacht Insurance for sailboats, motor yachts and other watercraft.
- Private and Corporate Aircraft Insurance.
- Motor Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Life Insurance for whole of life or term life.
- Personal Accident/Illness and Income Protection/Disability Insurance.
- Major Illness (Trauma) Insurance.
- Tax Insurance.
Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
Getting the right medical help quickly can be difficult – especially if you’re living outside your home country. Private Medical Insurance (PMI) ensures you will get prompt attention and quality medical treatment, whenever and wherever you need it. It also takes the guesswork out of healthcare costs with a predictable monthly bill.
There are many different levels of cover but, whether it’s illness or a serious accident, PMI would typically provide:
- Speedy access to health specialists and expert care
- An independent second opinion if you’ want to double-check a diagnosis
- Greater control over when and where treatment is received
- Medically trained case manager and a support team of fully qualified medical experts
PMI costs can be high, so it is important that you make the right choice on the appropriate levels to suit you and your family. SIS will research the market thoroughly and arrange PMI plans that are tailored to your budget and location.