Are you thinking of purchasing a property in London or anywhere in the UK in the next couple of years, and/or might you already own UK real estate? If so kindly be invited to an evening event that we are hosting which will cover everything you need to know about the London- UK property market.
The evening event will focus on the impact of increased taxation to include specialist information on the following topics:
- What has happened to property prices since the General Election?
- What has been the reaction to increased Stamp Duty, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance tax and the overhaul of Non-UK Dom legislation?
- What’s next for London property prices – Boom or Bust?
- What are the properties you should avoid and which areas will outperform in the next 3 years?
- When and how to use trusts and corporate arrangements for the purchase of UK real estate, either for lifestyle purposes, a buy-to-let investment and to be informed of what structure to use for property development and for commercial property opportunities.
The speakers are:
- Jeremy McGivern – Managing Director – Mercury Homesearch
- Simon Denton – Managing Director – Sovereign UK
- Arbuthnot Latham
Wednesday, 1st June 2016
6:00pm Registration and light refreshments
7:30pm Drinks and canapes
The World Trade Club, 33rd Floor, Sheikh Rashid Tower