Applying for and obtaining an online gaming licence is a complex process due to the volume of legal and regulatory documentation that must be assembled, prepared and filed. Sovereign has developed unrivalled expertise in licensing online casinos worldwide.
A dedicated Gaming Licence team, including a number of in-house international barristers and corporate lawyers, has been established to assist with applications to most reputable online gaming jurisdictions. We can steer clients through the entire licence application process, providing them with a “one-stop-shop” advisory service, including:
- Online Casino Company Incorporation
- Online Gambling License applications
- Online gambling software registration
- Bank account opening and administration services
- Book-keeping, accounting and external auditing services
- Bank accounts
- Payment Systems
- Web hosting and co-location
- Data protection audits
- Website terms and technology contracts
Sovereign also benefits from its extensive links with regulators in key jurisdictions – including Malta, Gibraltar, Cyprus and Curaçao – where stringent standards are in place to protect both operators and their customers.