RECRUITING FOR CAPE TOWN OFFICE
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR RECEPTIONIST/ ADMINISTRATION POSITION
The Sovereign Group is a large international trust company with 26 offices around the world. Sovereign’s core business is setting up and managing onshore and offshore companies, trusts and other structures to meet the specific personal or business needs of our clients. Typically these needs would include tax planning, wealth protection, foreign property ownership, pension planning and facilitating cross-border business.
The applicant must be a fluent and articulate English and Afrikaans speaker who has obtained a tertiary education.
The successful applicant will assist and be responsible for:
- Answering phone calls at the reception desk
- Working with and assisting co-consultants and directors on a daily basis
- Liaising with our compliance teams in different offices to ensure fulfillment of daily duties
- Managing the companies switchboard and boardroom bookings
- Making of tea and coffee for clients
- Data-capturing (CRM)
- Compiling introduction packs for clients
- Collection of FICA documents and checking if in accordance with international standards
- Arranging courier of documents to our international offices
- Liaising with colleagues in international offices in relation to progress of incorporating or establishing the relevant company or trust structures
- Checking and completing company and trust application forms
The successful applicant will be based in Cape Town. There will be the opportunity to contribute to the wider functioning of the office, working closely with our international offices to ensure excellent client service around the world.
Interested applicants should initially apply by hand written letter clearly stating why they think they are suitable for this position. The letter must state current and expected salary and enclose colour desk photograph and full CV. If these exact instructions are not followed through the application will NOT be taken into account. The letter together with the other documents may be emailed to Emma Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A basic salary of between R 8 500 – 10 500 together with a medical aid contribution (R 1 800) and retirement annuity contribution (5% of basic salary) after three months of employment. Please note this is a full day position.
CLOSING DATE: 21 JULY 2019
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
SOVEREIGN TRUST (HONG KONG) LIMITED IS LOOKING FOR A TRUST AND CORPORATE SERVICES CONSULTANT
JOB TITLE : Trust and Corporate Services Consultant
REPORTING TO: Director of Sales
Sovereign’s core business is setting up and managing companies, trusts, pensions, insurance and other structures to meet the specific personal or business needs of our clients. Typically, these needs would include foreign market entry, tax planning, wealth protection, property ownership and facilitating cross border business: www.SovereignGroup.com
Sovereign equips its clients with the knowledge and understanding of new countries that is essential to successful market entry and growth initiatives, as well as providing the legal structures, administrative support and fiscal arrangements to maximize the opportunities and achieve long-term sustainability.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this individual would be required to develop the Corporate Services and Trust business for Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Ltd. The Trust and Corporate Services Consultant will be a client facing individual and will be expected to lead from the front by being involved in business development and introductions of the business to clients.
- An assertive drive and motivation for business building and client relationship building through the introduction of corporate services, trust and trust administration business, with an emphasis on prominent family trust solutions and corporate clients.
- The ability to identify a client with a corporate services or trust requirement and carry out initial conversations to enable the assessment of that need.
- A desire and capability for quality, innovation and flexibility around commercial solutions.
- A proactive approach to the marketing of the Sovereign Trust brand in Hong Kong, China and the Region.
- Over 4 years of Trust and Corporate Services experience, at least 2 of which has been within a sales and relationship management role.
- The ability to create and relationship manage referral networks through the banks and professional firms of lawyers and accountants for the introduction of family, corporate and high net worth individual trust and trust administration work.
- Relevant university degree.
- A proactive, committed, hands-on, business development character with ability to work unsupervised.
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Creation of relationships with the present portfolio of clients.
- Qualified Chartered Company Secretary preferred.
Interested candidates should send an email
– explaining their suitability for the position
– stating their present and required salary
– and full resume/CV
MANAGEMENT TRAINEES – Europe & Asia
As a result of continued expansion, Sovereign is looking for qualified professionals to assist senior management teams in several of its worldwide offices. Applications from new or recently qualified lawyers or accountants will be especially welcome but we would also be interested to hear from more experienced individuals – particularly those who may have a client following.
Experience in cross-border commercial transactions, tax and estate planning would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given. Of more importance will be excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and the ability to learn fast in a dynamic company. An attractive salary and remuneration package, commensurate with experience, will be offered. The position will appeal to confident well-motivated individuals who are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a multi-national organisation. Some international travel will be required.
Please complete the form below and click Submit.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Anything you send us via this online form will be sent securely.