SOVEREIGN TRUST (HONG KONG) LIMITED IS LOOKING FOR A TRUST AND CORPORATE SERVICES CONSULTANT
JOB TITLE : Trust and Corporate Services Consultant
REPORTING TO: Director of Sales
Sovereign’s core business is setting up and managing companies, trusts, pensions, insurance and other structures to meet the specific personal or business needs of our clients. Typically, these needs would include foreign market entry, tax planning, wealth protection, property ownership and facilitating cross border business: www.SovereignGroup.com
Sovereign equips its clients with the knowledge and understanding of new countries that is essential to successful market entry and growth initiatives, as well as providing the legal structures, administrative support and fiscal arrangements to maximize the opportunities and achieve long-term sustainability.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this individual would be required to develop the Corporate Services and Trust business for Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Ltd. The Trust and Corporate Services Consultant will be a client facing individual and will be expected to lead from the front by being involved in business development and introductions of the business to clients.
- An assertive drive and motivation for business building and client relationship building through the introduction of corporate services, trust and trust administration business, with an emphasis on prominent family trust solutions and corporate clients.
- The ability to identify a client with a corporate services or trust requirement and carry out initial conversations to enable the assessment of that need.
- A desire and capability for quality, innovation and flexibility around commercial solutions.
- A proactive approach to the marketing of the Sovereign Trust brand in Hong Kong, China and the Region.
- Over 4 years of Trust and Corporate Services experience, at least 2 of which has been within a sales and relationship management role.
- The ability to create and relationship manage referral networks through the banks and professional firms of lawyers and accountants for the introduction of family, corporate and high net worth individual trust and trust administration work.
- Relevant university degree.
- A proactive, committed, hands-on, business development character with ability to work unsupervised.
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Creation of relationships with the present portfolio of clients.
- Qualified Chartered Company Secretary preferred.
Interested candidates should send an email
– explaining their suitability for the position
– stating their present and required salary
– and full resume/CV