Sovereign Corporate Services offers PRO, government liaison and employer support services to guide you through all the business set-up stages in Abu Dhabi and its Free Zones. These services were introduced to complement our Accounting, Payroll and HR services in Abu Dhabi and followed the successful introduction of our PRO functions in Dubai.
Sovereign Corporate Services provides effective support by engaging as a third-party outsourced PRO services provider to a wide range of small and medium sized business enterprises (SMEs) and multinational enterprises (MNEs) across the UAE.
By partnering with us, companies looking to establish business in Abu Dhabi and its Free Zones can be certain that all administrative protocols required to operate in compliance with local laws and regulations are handled as swiftly efficiently as possible, giving you the greatest chance to of commercial success.
After 20 years of operation within the UAE, Sovereign Corporate Services has developed and maintained strong strategic collaborative relationships with a number of key governmental bodies and agencies, including:
- Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED)
- Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM)
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ADCCI)
- Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET)
- Abu Dhabi Investment Council (ADIC)
- Classification Department for Engineering and Construction Companies
- Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (ZonesCorp)
- General Directorate of Residence and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA)
- Supreme Petroleum Counci
- UAE Ministry of Economy
- UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- UAE Ministry of Labour
- Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE)
- Document attestation
- Notary Public attendance and support
- Labour approvals and Visa applications
- Visa renewals and cancellations
- UAE-certified legal translation (English/Arabic)
- Trade licences
- Regulatory approvals
- General document clearance
- Intellectual Property (IP) registration
Our Abu Dhabi PRO services range from the standard attestation of documents through to more complex labour and immigration formalities. No administrative task is too small and we can prevent inefficient and costly delays to your new or existing operations by providing a named Sovereign PRO to support your business processes, as well as a dedicated Relationship Management contact.
Examples of services currently being undertaken include, but are not limited to;
Sovereign Corporate Services provides the full spectrum of professional support and government liaison services. For further information or to discuss your particular requirements in Abu Dhabi and the UAE, please contact us.