THURSDAY 29TH OCTOBER – UK 9.30 AM (GMT) / DUBAI 1.30 PM (GST) / HONG KONG 5.30 PM (HKT)
Entry into a new market always raises challenges from regulatory to social and whilst the UK is one of the world’s easiest nations to set up and do business in, as highlighted by it being a leading destination for FDI, there are still issues to address and overcome.
The speakers from RPG Crouch Chapman, a leading London based Chartered Accountancy Firm and Sovereign, one of the largest independent Corporate and Trustee service providers in the world, will discuss key topics to be considered for market entry into the UK which are outlined below.
- Why the UK?
- Addressing and overcoming the perceived barriers of UK market entry; immigration, banking, employment law and taxation
- Types of companies and their characteristics
- The tax landscape for UK corporates and resident individual tax payers (non-UK domiciled and UK domiciled)
- Payroll, Auto-enrolment, R&D, Patent Box and Capital Allowances
- Brexit update
- Corporate Finance
- Insurance – the UK is still a market leader
- Corporate and personal pensions
- Intellectual Property
- Property (commercial, real estate and development)
This webinar should appeal to all companies, their executives and their advisors considering establishing a presence in the UK as well as advisory firms such as accountants, banks, financial professionals and lawyers who receive enquiries about UK FDI.
Director – Sovereign Corporate and Trustee Services
Head of Tax – RPG Crouch Chapman
Managing Director – Sovereign UK