It is important to have a full understanding of your options before deciding how to establish your company’s presence in Hong Kong. Overall growth in Hong Kong can be hampered by making the wrong choice, so please consider the following points when deciding the best structure for your needs.
- The current nature of your business
- Business expansion plans
- Current capital to invest
- Need for outside investors, or a desire to attract investors in the future
- Tax implications of structure
- Personal liability and company risk
- Audits and other requirements to remain compliant with the local jurisdiction
If still unsure, please reach out to our consultants for assistance.