A Hong Kong company, or a foreign company registered in Hong Kong, is required to have a registered office situated in Hong Kong. Both must also appoint a company secretary. If the company secretary is a natural person, he/she should ordinarily reside in Hong Kong. If the company secretary is a body corporate, its registered office or place of business should be in Hong Kong.

Sovereign will provide both a registered office address and serve as company secretary as part of its domiciliary service package.