Employment Pass (EP)

An EP (Singapore Employment Pass) is a type of work visa that is designed for managers, executives, specialists and other skilled professionals who wish to work in Singapore. When you have incorporated a company in Singapore, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) allows you to apply for an EP, which enables you to relocate to Singapore in order to run company operations. Sovereign can assist in obtaining EPs for you and your staff. Additional HR services such as drafting business plans or employment contracts are available upon request.

Interested in Singapore Employment Pass?

Europe Focus January 2019

Happy New Year and welcome to Europe Focus, bringing you news and opinions from Sovereign’s offices across Europe, covering…

Follow us

Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173