An EP (Singapore Employment Pass) is a type of work visa that is designed for managers, executives, specialists and other skilled professionals who wish to work in Singapore. When you have incorporated a company in Singapore, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) allows you to apply for an EP, which enables you to relocate to Singapore in order to run company operations. Sovereign can assist in obtaining EPs for you and your staff. Additional HR services such as drafting business plans or employment contracts are available upon request.
Interested in Singapore Employment Pass?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
With the right advice and support, more and more companies are finding the Chinese market an accessible and successful destination…
- Saudi Arabia and Bahrain lead FDI inflow in Gulf region
- DMCC partners with DED to introduce dual licensing scheme
- DIFC introduces new Employment Law
- RAKEZ Business Women Package – Inspiring female entrepreneurship
- UAE relaxes foreign ownership restrictions and introduces substance requirements
- UAE ratifies the Multilateral BEPS Convention
The UAE deposited its instrument of ratification for the Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173