An EP (Singapore Employment Pass) is a type of work visa that is designed for managers, executives, specialists and other skilled professionals who wish to work in Singapore. When you have incorporated a company in Singapore, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) allows you to apply for an EP, which enables you to relocate to Singapore in order to run company operations. Sovereign can assist in obtaining EPs for you and your staff. Additional HR services such as drafting business plans or employment contracts are available upon request.
Interested in Singapore Employment Pass?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
- Singapore to launch new corporate structure for investment funds
- Hong Kong grants first virtual banking licenses
- Singapore crowned as world’s most competitive economy
- China strengthen protections for trademark rights and trade secrets
- When is a trust not a trust?
- The benefits of outsourcing your payroll
- Sovereign welcomes Caring Company status in HK
- Escrow services now offered by Hong Kong office
Businesses, wherever they are based, must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. Where wages are not…
Trusts are an important tool for succession planning and wealth protection because they allow for a separation of legal and…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173