Singapore allows 100% foreign ownership in companies. Therefore a foreign company may incorporate a local limited liability company in Singapore and own 100% of the shareholding. It is treated as a resident company and entitled to Singapore tax benefits. A subsidiary is considered a separate legal entity. The foreign company’s liability is limited to the share capital it has subscribed.
Interested in Subsidiary Company?
Business Support Services
Share this story
- Singapore to launch new corporate structure for investment funds
- Hong Kong grants first virtual banking licenses
- Singapore crowned as world’s most competitive economy
- China strengthen protections for trademark rights and trade secrets
- When is a trust not a trust?
- The benefits of outsourcing your payroll
- Sovereign welcomes Caring Company status in HK
- Escrow services now offered by Hong Kong office
Businesses, wherever they are based, must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. Where wages are not…
Trusts are an important tool for succession planning and wealth protection because they allow for a separation of legal and…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173