Companies in Singapore must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. They must also ensure that the deductions made from the salaries of their employees are submitted to the Central Provident Fund (PF) on time. Computation of basic wages, overtime wages and bonuses are some of the basic elements of payroll processing. However, in Singapore, the computation of donations to funds such as the Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA), Mosque Building and Mendaki Fund (MBMF) and Eurasian Community Fund (ECF), together with levies including the Skills Development Levy, as well as withholding taxes, make it a complex function. Sovereign can provide a comprehensive, flexible outsourced Singapore payroll service tailored to each client’s specific requirements.
Interested in Singapore Payroll Services?
Setup your Business in Singapore
Share this story
With the right advice and support, more and more companies are finding the Chinese market an accessible and successful destination…
- Hong Kong remains of crucial importance to Mainland China
- “Future-proofing” your business – redomicile to Singapore
- Shanghai FTZ expands into Lingang New Area
- Global tech giant opens R&D facility in Hong Kong
- India-China tax treaty protocol enters into force
- Singapore and South Korea sign updated tax treaty
- China issues 2019 Negative Lists and Encouraged Catalogue for Foreign Investment
- Singapore – the ideal family office location
Asia has been at the forefront of wealth creation in the last decade. Last year it boasted 787 billionaires, easily…
Sovereign Trust (Gibraltar) Limited
Tel: +350 200 76173